It’s this time of the year when you can find diverse mushrooms. Trumpets – trumpets of death, these mushrooms are quite nice and give a nice flavour to your dish.
That reminds of my dear mummy who loved mushrooms, she would go from time to time when we lived in the alps and spend hours cleaning and drying them to keep them for later during the year. Of course she would make an amazing sauce with creme fraiche for a meat dish. I can still not believed she left us so early, I miss her so much.
The pictures are very basic and quickly done as you can see but it was to marked the occasion, didn’t have time to prepare the photo shoot properly… oops!
What do you need?
- 2 filets of chicken
- 100g of trumpets
- 4 spoon of creme fraiche or philadelphia cheese if you don’t have cream
- 10cl of white wine
- Shallots, garlic, salt, black pepper
- noodles saba
- Wash of the mushroom and dry them off
- Fry at medium heat the mushrooms, shallots and garlic in butter
- Add the chicken and cook for 10mn
- Add the white wine and stir, add a bit of water to dilute the juice
- Add the creme fraiche and cook at low heat for 5mn
- Add salt & black pepper
- Boil the noodles for 3mn or as indicated on the box
- Serve all together and enjoy