Like I introduced in a previous post with trumpets, this is a lovely mushroom that gives a nice flavour to your dish. It also reminds of my mum that loved to cook with mushrooms so rich & creamy sauce
This time I prepared myself some lentils that I love. I usually do this when I have dinner alone as Juan doesn’t like it.
I also added some Morcilla (spanish Andalouz sausage) to give some additional flavour and some cherry tomatoes instead of carrots this time
What do you need?
- A piece of morcilla
- 1 glass of lentils
- 100g of trumpets
- 1 shallot
- a handful of cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- garlic, salt, black pepper, parsley
- laurel leave
- Start by heating up the olive oil and add the shallot and trumpets that you previously clean and dry off.
- Add the cherry tomatoes with garlic and parsley and cook for an other 5mn
- Add the morcilla that you will cook only 3 to 4mn and then keep aside for later
- Add the water and laurel leaves with salt and black pepper
- Add the lentils and cook for about 15mn. The coral lentils cook very quickly
- 5mn before the end, add the morcilla to finish cooking it and to give flavour
- Serve and enjoy!