For my birthday in May I got the ice cream maker accessory for my KitchenAid. I didn’t have an opportunity to try it yet because you need to put it in the freezer and mine is full.
But this afternoon I found some space and got to try with some Peach that the old lady is selling outside from her own production.
It was quite nice, need to taste more flavours
What do you need?
For 2 servings (I didn’t want to make a big quantity for my first test
- 1 peach
- 40ml of water
- 18g of sugar
- 1/2 spoon of honey
- Peal the peach (you can boil it for 5mn to make it easier. Make a cross with a knife on a side to make it easier
- Blend the peach into purée
- Boil the water and sugar to make a sirop, don’t cook too much otherwise you will get a caramel. Add the honey
- Mix the peach puree into your sirop and let it cool down
- Once cold, start with your ice maker for 2 to 3mn until the sorbet starts to take shape.
- Reserve in the freezer for a few hours before eating.