Asian food is always a delicious alternatives for lunch or dinner. This thai chicken was one of them and it is not difficult to prepare. You would fine maybe recipes on the internet and many different alternatives with flavours that can vary quite a lot.
Coconut milk always makes delicious sauce this is one of my favourite dish.
What do you need?
- Coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of de corriander
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of curcuma
- ½ onion
- 40ml of coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon of fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15g of lemongrass
- 1 red chily
- olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- Small lemon
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Start by cutting finely the onion, ginger, garlic and lemongrass
- In a mixer, put all the ingredients together (coriander, cumin, curcuma, onion, ginger, garlic, lemongrass and onions) to make a paste. If it’s too dry, add a spoon of coconut milk
- In a walk, heat up some olive oil and start frying slowly the paste that you obtained during 2mns.
- Add the coconut milk, chicken stock, lemon and sugar.
- Cook for 20mn at low fire
- Meanwhile start marking your chicken on a grill. You don’t need to cook it entirely, it will finish cooking in the sauce
- Add the chicken to the sauce and let it cook well
- you can add the spicy if you like it hot! 😉
- You can serve it with wild rice like I did or with some noodles.