Proof that I’m far from controlling my timing and ideas yet, I couldn’t plan correctly and only took a few pictures and forgot to take the whole brunch table. Nevertheless everything was on the table and I think delicious.
It will serve as good practice for the next one where I’ll do better hehe
My brunch was composed of:
- Scrambled eggs with tomatoes, ricotta and shives (homemade)
- Quiche (homemade)
- Gaufres (homemade)
- Chocolate cake (homemade)
- Toast, jam & butter (jam from my grandmother)
- Tea, coffee, milk and fruit juice
- Chocolate coca (brought by our friend)
- Bananas (Forgot to buy fruits but the idea was there)
Recipes were all existing ones except the gaufres that I wasn’t so happy about. I’ll try again and put a new recipe.