The other night we had a quiche for dinner. It’s a great alternative when you don’t know exactly what to do and have a few things to finish off in the fridge. It’s easy and quick to prepare.
I always choose the quiche without crust as alternative as it’s lighter and actually even easier to do. This time I prepared it with bacon, courgettes and spinach and it was simply delicious.
I’ve also added a side spinach salad with dried fruits & cereals.
What do you need?
- 3 eggs
- 200ml of cream
- 150ml of milk
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 1 small courgettes
- 150g of spinach
- Salt, black pepper, garlic in powder, cumin
- Grated cheese
- Garlic and herbs for the courgettes
- Cook the courgettes in olive oil with salt, garlic and herbs so that they are a bit more tasty and to remove a bit of the water
- Mix the eggs, milk and cream together with the spices
- Add 2 big table spoon of flour
- Add in the mixture the courgettes, and bacon
- Poor in a baking tray and add the spinach leaves on top, and gently press a little bit with a spoon so they get slight covered by the eggs
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on top
- Cook for 30mn at 185°C (depending on your oven, make sure it inflates a bit and get golden brown without burning)