Nothing more yummy than a real Valencia Paella, this one is with rabbit and chicken from the recipe of my mother in law, and in fact, we froze the broth she made last time to be able to re-use it at home quickly.
Just throwing the rice inside and that gave us the paella almost like if we were eating it out from the sun of Valencia.
What do you need?
- Green flat beans
- Big white flat beans
- 1 Fresh lemon
- Tomato frito
- Salt & paprika
- Prepare the fire in the barbecue and make sure it’s strong
- Start cutting the flat green beans by removing the 2 extremes and put aside
- Cut a bit from the white beans (this will allow them to not get dry)
- Start frying the chicken and rabbit on the fire in a bit of olive oil
- While it cooks, cut the garlic in the tin of tomato frito
- When the meat is cooked, add the green beans and tomato
- Stir on the fire and then add the paprika and salt
- Add water in the Paella (you can rinse the pan where you cooked the meat inside)
- Let boil for 30mn and add the rice in the shape of a cross and make it disappear by doing some movement under the rice with a spoon
- Cook until water is gone and rice cooked.
- Put aside of the fire and let 5mn to rest before putting it on the table.
- Decorate with fresh lemons and eat from the Paella directly by putting it on the center of the table