An other healthy wok for this week, simple but delicious.
What do you need?
- 250g of mushrooms
- 50g of quinoa
- 1/2 broccoli
- 3 garlic cloves
- Salt, black pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Vegetables stock
- Olive oil
- Boil the quinoa in water with vegetables stock for 15mn
- Cut the mushrooms in 6 pieces
- Clean the broccoli and boil it for 6mn with some vegetables stock
- In the wok, stir in the mushrooms in olive oil, add thinly cut garlic
- Add the cooked quinoa and fresh parsley
- Add salt & black pepper