I’m starting my 2 months healthy food and sports programme …. ok, let’s not get too excited as everyone who knows me is probably thinking how the hell will I resist to rich food. The gym didn’t see me a lot neither this year but the goal is set so we’ll see 🙂
What do you need?
- 1 courgette
- 1 tomato
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100g of spinach leaves
- 3 eggs
- 120g of Tofu
- 5g of fresh ginger
- 4 tablespoon of soja sauce
- Salt, black pepper, turmeric
- Olive oil
- Cut the tofu in small pieces, do the same with the tomato.
- Reserve in a bowl with the soja sauce, half a coffee spoon of turmeric, the garlic & ginger that you’ll cut thinly.
- Cut the courgette in small cubes
- Heat up some olive oil
- Stir the courgettes for 5mn and reserve aside
- In the same wok, stir in the marinated tofu that you prepared earlier
- After 5mn add the 3 eggs and stir in continuously to mix the eggs
- Add the spinach leaves, stir in for 2mn
- Add the courgettes, stir in for an other 3mn
- Add the salt, black pepper and 2 tablespoon of soja sauce. Stir in for 2mn
- Serve in a bowl