A quick dish that I like to make for evening is clams mariniere. Very easy and doesn’t require a long time to prepare.
What do you need?
- 500G of clams
- 1 garlic clove
- 25cl of white wine
- Fresh parsley
- 1 Celery branch
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Black pepper
- Put the clams in a bowl of salted water and let for about 1hr in the fridge
- In a saucepan, put the sliced garlic, celery, black pepper and white wine
- Stir for 10mn at low fire and add the flour. Mix well
- Remove the water from the clams and add them in the saucepan
- Cook for around 3 to 5 min, until they are fully opened
- Serve immediately